Counseling for Couples and Women
Life is messy. Meaningful relationships are difficult.
Don't lose hope for life and meaning.
Marital distress. Anxiety. Depression. Trauma. Loneliness. Relational issues. Life transitions. Loss.
My passion and privilege in counseling is two-fold: to help couples who feel stuck and emotionally disconnected in their relationship; and to help women who are struggling with where they are at in life -- whether that struggle be with anxiety, depression, relational issues, trauma or other life circumstances. My desire is to guide couples and individuals as they discover the clarity, wisdom, and direction that leads to lasting change.
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- PhD in Neuroscience, Vanderbilt University
- Masters in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT),
Trevecca Nazarene University
- Certified Emotionally Focused Therapist, Couples
- Emotionally Focused Individual Therapy
- EMDR Trauma Therapy, Levels 1 & 2